CAD to BIM conversion services involve transforming 2D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings into 3D Building Information Modelling (BIM) models. This process enhances the level of information and collaboration in a construction project, allowing for improved visualisation, coordination, and analysis.
- Converting CAD or PDF files to 3D models has several advantages, including improved coordination, clash detection and resolution, enhanced project visualisation and better construction planning.
- With accurate data, project estimation becomes more reliable. BIM models enables quantity take off and streamline construction documentation.
- The BIM models can be used to perform energy analysis and simulation to optimize project performance and achieve sustainability goals.
Our services include:
- 3D modelling and conversion for architectural, structural and civil disciplines
- 3D models for concept and feasibility studies
- Data digitisation of as built and historic projects
- Data enrichment – adding metadata, attributes, and properties to elements
- Enhancing LOD based on project requirements
- Creating as-built models for facility management